100% of Sale Proceeds Support Women & Girls! In addition to providing women Artisans with a fare wage, a safe workplace, and support for their families, through our non-profit Foot Forward Fund we invest 100% of net proceeds are invested the Artisans and our innovative menstrual hygiene program, UhuruPads (East Africa's first 100% compostable sanitary pad, produced by a team of women for distribution to girls keeping them in school).
Handmade in East Africa, our “go anywhere” tote is created using locally sourced leather and brilliant Kitenge (sometimes also called Kanga) fabric. Women Artisans have constructed this rugged and beautiful tote and fully lined it in the fabric shown on the exterior or a coordinating pattern. It features soft, leather straps as well sides and interior panels, and bottom.
Incredibly beautiful as well as durable, these totes are well-suited for everyday wear. Since they are hand cut and made from fabric which features adapting patterns, each bag will have slight variations adding to its unique style.
- Interior pockets - including one large zippered compartment
- Soft, durable leather straps, bottom, and accents
- Treated to resist water and soil
- Totes become more comfortable use
- 15"" wide x 12"" tall with straps approximately 22"" in length (so looped and affixed each side is approx. 11")